1. When you’re finished changing, you’re finished.
2. Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning.
3. Write your injuries in dust, your benefits in marble.
4. Your net worth to the world is usually determined by what remains after your bad habits are subtracted from your good ones.
5. Never confuse motion with action.
6. Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.
7. I didn’t fail the test, I just found 100 ways to do it wrong
8. If passion drives you, let reason hold the reins.
9. A man wrapped up in himself makes a very small bundle.
10. Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.
11. Hide not your talents, they for use were made. What’s a sun-dial in the shade?
12. If you know how to spend less than you get, you have the philosopher’s stone.
13. Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.
14. Sloth makes all things difficult, but industry, all things easy. He that rises late must trot all day, and shall scarce overtake his business at night, while laziness travels so slowly that poverty soon overtakes him.
15. Who is wise? He that learns from every One.
Who is powerful? He that governs his Passions.
Who is rich? He that is content.
Who is that? Nobody.
16. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.
17. Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.
18. Educate your children to self-control, to the habit of holding passion and prejudice and evil tendencies subject to an upright and reasoning will, and you have done much to abolish misery from their future and crimes from society.
19. Having been poor is no shame, but being ashamed of it, is.
20. He that is of the opinion money will do everything may well be suspected of doing everything for money.
Music by: Unknown Composer